Wednesday, June 6, 2007

My first cuckolding experience

This is the story how I gave myself to my first lover and how Donald became a cuckold. In february last year I got an e-mail from a boyfriend from seven years ago. I'm actually not even sure I could call him a boyfriend, although we had great times and such inspiring conversations, he made it very clear to me that he was not in for any kind of comittment.

I met him at an alternative street festival where queers, naked butted slaves with hoods and heavily tattoed women displayed their preferences as explicit as they could. The rain was drizzling down and I was finding it all becoming strangely normal and so I started thinking of going home.

Suddenly I see him. An indian walking towards me. Long black hair, leatherpants and a magnetically piercing look caught me. I looked back and couldn't look away. He passed. It was like a little girls fantasy coming true. I guess we all start out our sexual fantasies with different kinds of stereotypical characters. Well, the indian was mine! I thought to myself "If I ever see this man again I want to have sex with him. So - I can stand here and let him go by or I can run after him, probably make a fool out of myself, but still, I only get this chance". So I ran. And it ended up us having a crazy sexual passion that lasted for about two months.

So, to get back to the story that took place a year ago, I got this e-mail where he asked me to come to a concert whith a well-known band he now became a member of. His precise words was "come and be my groupie at the Rock festival!". I knew this would be the perfect opportunity to make my fantasies of cuckolding little Donald come true.

No comments: