Saturday, June 9, 2007

the C B 6000

I took all of his money and booked a naughty holiday trip for me and my best friend to one of the oh so happening capitals of Europe.

Before I went I filled his head with all sorts of ideas of what was gonna happen during our weekend, such as sucking the imperative cocks of strangers I would pick up in bars, having sex the two of us in the same hotel room, maybe even with each other. Plus I would tell her every little bit of how useless my dear little Donald is in bed, how small his dick is that in fact I never ever will let him cum inside of me again. Not to mention sucking his dick, the mere thought seems ridiculous. I let him tongue me all the time and he is actually improving in this area, even if he's slow as with everything else. All of this I told him I would tell her and that I would ask her to be strict and short talking to him and call him Donald instead of his real name.

Besides all of this I ordered him to fulfill some assignments before I came home. The most important assignment was to find a chastity device. I wanted it to be easy and safe to use and not resembling a gothic torture device.

I wasn't surprised to find that he had indeed found such a thing. There is hardly anything that my little Donald couldn't find on the internet. It's called the CB 6000 and consists of a totally clear plastic tube that contains the tiny prick. there was also all sorts of mind tickeling instructions on how to adjust it perfectly and reviews from those using it. They were all lyrical and I couldn't help but starting to dream about one for my Donald as well.

I started having fantasies about how I would wake him up really early in the morning to lube his willy and then slowly adjusting it around his balls. He would have to wear it everyday to work. I would then do little naughty things to him like send him pictures of me from the office's bathroom showing of my neatly waxed little pussy, telling my dirty fantasies about my colleagues. Or I would, like I did the other day, order him to come around to bring me my lunch. I would then drag him into the elevator and push him down between my legs so he could taste me for a couple of moments until we reach the fourth floor. I would then force him to come in and say hello to my colleagues, telling everyone how you came by to bring me lunch. I wouldn't let him check his face in the mirror and he would wonder if his lips and cheek were still glistening from my pussy juices.

I thought of all these things that would be so easy to get through using the chastity device. He would be like wax in my hands.

No comments: