Wednesday, June 6, 2007

The games of ms Pleasure and her adoring Donald

If you are in for a saucy story and adventures of the more promiscious kind you've come to the right place. My story is the one of deep love and depraved fantasies coming to life. I will tell you about how me and my lover since seven years embarked on a journey that would change our life and relationship altogether.

It all started some years ago. Me and Donald started sharing more and more sexually advanced sex fantasies. Very soon it stood clear that I dreamed of being taken by strangers, men that would be so much more masculine and tough than Donald and that would ravage my body and use me as their property. Donald on the other hand said he always knew and sensed this about me. He said that he had always been afraid of me wanting to have sexual adventures with men that were the total opposite type than him.

In the beginning this was exciting but also scary. These fantasies were for me a mere fantasy that I never had an intention of making real. But as the time went by this all changed and before i knew it we were making plans to act upon the fantasies. The story about me and Donald is about how I went from being the sweet little girlfriend to a nasty self indulging slut. It´s about how I took control over my Dear little Donald and started ruling our lives according to my deepest desires, becoming a truly sexually liberated woman.

Although we've talked and aroused each other with these fantasies and games for many years now, it was a particular event almost precisely a year ago that reallly set the wheels in motion.

My hope is that anyone reading this will get a taste of how extemely exciting a long term relationship can turn out to be, how great it is for a woman to truly experience sexual power and freedom and how much life and thrill this can induce into a seemingly "normal" relationship. I hope in short that I will be able to inspire women to try this because it has truly made such a spectacular change in mine.

I've been talking around it now - I know. In my next chapter I will tell you exactely what happened a year ago and how that changed my life with little Donald.

- Ms Pleasure

No comments: