Friday, August 3, 2007

Evolving from game to lifestyle

Just came home from a wonderful holiday with Donald. We stayed at a house with some good friends and had many good laughs and fun nights out. But what made it so great was that for the first time he was openly serving and submissive in front of other people. I would sit at the terrace and say to him "Donald, I would like a ham sandwich with tomatoes and another one with cheese. And some juice with that" and he would do it without a comment. He would just bring it and I would take it without even thanking him. Or, I would tell him to fetch a mop and a broom to clean the dirty kitchen floor. Once I even made a funny little joke hinting towards the inferior size of his willy which all of the girls laughed at.

What surprised me was that not even his best friend reacted to this sort of behaviour between us. I mean, they were all sitting there with us while this was happening. I began to understood that they all more or less understand who is on top in this relationship. It also struck me that my behaviour have had an influence on some of my girlfriends. At the end of the vacation there was a couple of times when they tentatively tried their luck bossing Donald around. One of them even wrote an upset posting on her blog, urging boyfriends to act more mature and take more responsibility around the house (in other words to act more like Donald).

With all this happening so naturally, I came home with the realization that what we referred to as the "game" started to become something more than just a game. In fact we had periods in the past when we decided it became too intense or too different expectations on how to do it and then decided to let it rest for a while. However, everytime we did this we both experienced some kind of...loss. There was more than the sexual parts of it. It drew us close, made us talk openly about previously unthought matters and forced us to make up all sorts of alternative scenarios for how our future life together would look like. Normally these are the things you are totally absorbed with (and anxious about) in the beginning of your relationship, but now we talk about it all the time - and it is so exciting! One of the first things I did when we returned was to order the CB 3000 for Donald. (When this arrives I will tell you all about it!)

As I discovered how normalized these thoughts had become to us both I started feeling more and more that I wanted someone to share my thoughts with besides Donald. Someone who could see the whole picture and maybe even be part of it. In fact I realized that I would love to have a liasion in this. I didn't want it to be a dark secret. I wanted to show that I am proud of our relationship and the exciting things we created in it. Parts of it I had already told to one of my closest friends and she accepted it as a fantasy, but would show in an indirect way that she didn't always approve of my behaviour towards Donald. Although I explained the principles and feelings behind it, she couldn't fully grasp it.

One night Donald suggested that I would ask another girlfriend of mine to go out on a really slutty girls night. She is a gorgeous blond flirt that can wrap any man around her finger. She wears stiletto heals and is a math genius with a high profile position. At the same time she is the sweetest half-insecure girl next door and the best daughter and hostess you could imagine - in many ways a total paradox. So i didn't really know how she would react to my proposal. She turned out to be the perfect ally...

Over the next couple of days she would call me longdistance and send me text messages to discuss our night out. One night she wrote that it would be so much fun to be my slave. I replied "Fun? I already have a slave and he has to work really hard. I give the orders and you follow them. Your first assignment is to figure out our slutty outfits!"

I thought she might have been turned off by my answer (I was still insecure about what she might think of all this), but two days later she asked me if she was allowed to buy me these really sexy high heels that she had seen. "They would be soo perfect on you!" She went on talking about how great it would be and that she loved being my slave, all with a very playful tone of voice. She convinced me that I should stay over at her apartment on that night so that we could enjoy the whole night together and wake up and share all of our adventures.

I started sharing my fantasies about this night with Donald and we both indulged in the idea of both of us together sharing a lover, or both of us having sex in the same room with some alpha men we picked up in a bar. We would film each other having sex and giving blow jobs and then the next morning we would phone Donald to invite him for brunch (he would have to wear the chastity device throughout our whole night out). Giggling we would show him our little film exposé from our wild nocturnal adventures. I dreamed about his facial expressions. I felt mean in such a wonderfully sexy way - this was the part that was almost the most exciting one for me!

It's in ten days...I pray that the days will fly by. I can't wait to tell all about this night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've got to say, this idea is very erotic for me. That is, you and your girlfriend making a video with some other man for your S.O. to watch. I'm sure he loves you very much and watching you with the other man and the other woman will drive him mad.

My wife and I have talked about something similar. We are both excited by this but we don't think it could work in the real world.

I think swinging and other extra-marital sex is one sure way to a divorce.

But the idea is really hot for both of us.

Thanks for sharing your fantasies and real experiences.