Friday, August 10, 2007

Mentors on chastity play wanted!

One of the first things I did on my return home from vacation was to order the chastity device that I spoke of earlier. We had a lot of exciting sex and elaborate fantasies during our vacation that evolved around this specific item. I felt I was ready to take this step and I more than that, I felt so excited about all the scenarios of lovely humiliation and teasing of my dearest little Donald.

I first thought that I would let him wear it during the day, that I would send him my dirty thoughts in text messages and photos of me touching myself in the bathroom etc. I quickly came to the conclusion that that would be going too mild on him. I mean, the greatest impact would be for him to be close to me physically and still not being able to do anything. Everytime i thought about how I would deny him, strip him of his dignity and tease him, it brought a big smile to my face and shivery tingles through my body.

However, as we got home our obsessions faded a bit as everyday life started creeping in under our skin. We both talked about it as a limbo period that we would both get through soon. Implicitly I think we were both thinking of what would happen when the famous chastity device would land on our door mat. During this week (funny how time seems slow when you are waiting) we had really great sex even though the time spent outside the bedroom was kind of non-interacting (in the "game" department).

One night I told him that I wanted him to search the internet for exciting articles on the subject for me to read and get inspired. He then sent me two really exciting texts. The first was an interview with a young "kink" who described his views on cuckolding to the experienced dominatrix conducting the interview. The other was a woman who described the reasons to why she loved cuckolding her husband (the reason as simple as her being a "completely egoistic bith that loves sex with other men"). What struck me (and this is not the first time) is that compared to our relationship they are pretty advanced. We are talking about total denial of intercourse and extremely limited and/or orgasm denial, severe physical punishments (like ball kicking) and total submission on every level of the cuckolded's life.

I still experience frequent moments of conflicts and confusion between us, where I try to resume control, which of course makes me feel out of control. At other times it feels like I'm in total control and we are both extremely happy when this occurs. I realize that he is sending me these advanced stories because they turn him on, but I am not quite sure how far he really wants to go. I realize as I'm writing this that it is in fact I that have to decide how far I want to go. I have this drive in me, this urge that excites me soo much but I also have something inside that holds me back.

I there is anyone out there reading this (i actually got a comment on one of my postings - that delighted me so much!), I would love to hear your thoughts on this. I am well aware that there are many people out there with the same inclinations as me and Donald, so I definitely shouldn't have to invent the wheel myself. As I mentioned before I have read a lot of stories about this, but somehow you only hear about the parts when it works and how great and exciting it is then. So dear mentors out there, if you would feel like sharing your newbie stories, mistakes and success strategies, it would mean the world to me!

I started out telling about the purcase of the CB 6000 and I realise that my request to you experienced couples ot there derives from my genuine wish to take the next step forcefully and with a clear purpose. What I really want is to step up to a level and take control for real. And I want the use of this chastity device to be the marking of that change in our relationship.

5 comments:

oldbear said...

Dear lady, Blogger ate my Long post Lady, if you want help, please email me. I ahve SOME experience in helping women training men in chastity and feminization via th net. OB.

Anonymous said...

I sure hope we get to hear more about your chastity experiences.

My wife and I are starting to play with this.

I especially love to hear the thoughts of women involved with controlling their man.

My wife is excited by these thoughts of ours but I'm afraid she's telling me what I want to hear by parroting my fantasies back to me.

I really want to know her desires and help them be fulfilled.

Anonymous said...

Another Anon here... just wanted to say that I'm enjoying reading of your exploits as you get started in this... (and so lucky, we Americans, getting to read the words of sexy Europeans who write nearly perfect English)

PS - you may want to think about teasing Donald regarding what you might make him *do* to the man you eventually bring home... :)

Anonymous said...

Hi good luck with the CB. we found it needs to come off every other dayfor cleaning alse it gets smelly and you can pull out the top and slip back in too so still don't trust him!

The CB can be very sub-centric...i.e it's all about his cock again. This is what you are trying to avoid.

It is a huge treat for him to wear it, make sure he knows it. Work him very hard and, when he is allowed out make sure he doesn't enjoy his O or he will be a pain in the ass afterwards.

Anonymous said...

i love custom earphone too.
http://www.spicesforlove.com/